- Established in 1962
- Privately held corporation
- 150+ representatives worldwide supported by 14 Regional Managers & 11 Product Specialists
- Strongsville, OH, USA
- Boerne, TX
- Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
ANDERSON SEPARATOR offers a broad variety of mechanical separators, including Vane Type, Multi-Cyclone, Centrifugal and Filter. Our separators provide unmatched liquid and solids removal and require no maintenance. To meet customers’ diverse specifications, units are available in a range of sizes from ¼” NPT and up.
Owner: Energy Development Corporation
Project Site: BGI – Palayan unit 1 & 2
Project: Supply of 2 units Vertical Gas Separator
Brand/Model: Anderson AVGSC-42-120-101
Vane Type AVS Series
- In-Line Vertical /Vertical Gas Design
- 100% Removal of Liquid Particles 8.0 Micronsand Larger.
- Low Pressure Drop
- Rugged Construction/Long Life.
- Stock or Custom Designed.
- No Maintenance
- Vertical Up Flow
- Exhaust Heads
- Combination Separator Traps
- Multi-Stage and Single-Stage Designs
- 99% of 10 um and larger
- High efficiency separation of entrained soild particulate
- 100% removal of 8 micron size liquid particles & larger
- 100% removal of 5 micron size solid particles & larger
- Capacity to handle heavy solid loadings or liquid slugging
Jacoby-Tarbox®, founded in 1914, offers the world’s most extensive line of sight flow indicators and sight windows. The original US manufacturer of sight flow indicators is manufactured by the Clark-Reliance® Corporation. Our sight flow indicators and sight windows can be used to verify process conditions throughout piping, vessels and other equipment, whether the process is liquid or gas.
Reliance Boiler Trim
Designing and manufacturing boiler level controls systems since 1884, Clark-Reliance has become the most recognized and trusted name in boiler-trim controls and operation. That position has been accomplished by the continued commitment to excellence in quality product performance and customer service.